Our current page is constantly updated with the latest information, so before planning a visit to our bank branches or in case of any questions, please first see if there has been a change in our measures.
MagNet Bank constantly monitors the development of the Hungarian healthcare situation and the guidelines of the authorities. In the light of these conditions, the Bank seeks to relax or, if necessary, tighten its security measures in order to provide the best possible circumstances for both its customers and colleagues. Our goal remains to provide convenient and smooth banking for all our customers, while taking an active role in preventing the spread of the virus.
As the pandemic situation subsides, we see the time has come to gradually alleviate the most stringent measures and, where possible, return to normal operation.
In connection with the above, we provide the following important pieces of information:
• Our bank no longer expects a mandatory declaration on the health status of customers entering the bank branch
• Normal opening hours are available at our bank branches, you can find information on the opening hours of each branch on the following page: https://www.magnetbank.hu/kapcsolat/fiokkereso
In addition to the above, for safety reasons, the following emergency measures remain in force:
• For the safety of all of us, we continue to ask you to do your banking when possible from the comfort of your home: via NetBank or MobilBank, rather than personal administration of the branches.
Operations that can be performed via NetBank:
- Account information inquiry, balance and account history inquiry;
- Initiation of HUF and foreign currency transfers;
- Modify and disable credit card limits;
- Management of direct debits, regular transfers, deposits
• Instead of cash payments, we recommend that, where you can, pay free of charge with MagNet debit card, and thus save on cash withdrawal and administration. It is a safer form of payment in the current medical situation, and it is a lot quicker too, since you can pay with our debit card up to HUF 15,000 without contact (PayPass).
• If you notice deterioration of your health: symptoms of illness or fever, or if you have come into contact with an infected person in the last 2 weeks, entering our branches is strictly prohibited.
Our customers can only be in the bank branches during the administration, so we ask you to wait in front of the entrance before you are granted admission. Our colleagues will help, and call you as soon as it is your turn.
• Our clerks do their best to prevent the spread of the virus, so we ask that you keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from them and other customers.
• Our clerks refrain from the usual forms of greeting in the present situation, please be kind to avoid handshakes and other forms of physical contacts.
• At the central headquarters of MagNet Bank (1062 Bp., Andrássy út 98.), with the exception of the Central Branch, our colleagues can only receive customers with prior appointment. If you would like to make an appointment in person, please contact our staff by email or telephone to arrange an appointment.
• According to 21/2020 of the General Assembly of the Municipality of Budapest. (IV. 23.), of 27 April 2020, you can only stay in the bank branch or the bank's customer area in a medical or textile mask that completely covers the mouth and nasal opening. If you do not have a medical mask, it is acceptable to cover your mouth and nose with a cloth or scarf. The use of a medical mask (or scarf, shawl) is mandatory during the entire period of the bank's administration and the stay in the bank's customer area. For identification purposes, our agents may ask you to take off your mask for a short period of time. If you do not comply with this request, our Bank may refuse to provide the service. Please note that the full coverage of the face is not permitted for security reasons.
• Please use the hand sanitizers in all cases after entering the bank, otherwise our agents may refuse service.
• We have prepared our ATM network for the increased demand for cash, a list of which can be found here, and of course you can also use any ATM that accepts Mastercard cards.
Our current page is constantly updated with the latest information, so please check - before planning a visit to our bank branches or in case of any questions - whether there has been a change in our measures.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
MagNet Bank Zrt.